Private companies won't want to miss FASB's Update for Nonpublic Entities, featuring FASB board and staff members, in a live webcast this Friday June 17 from 1-2:40 pm EDT.
The webcast will focus on:
- The Financial Accounting Foundation’s strategic review of standard setting for nonpublic entities
- The FASB’s recent process changes made to broadly engage nonpublic stakeholders in standard setting
- Progress on the FASB-International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) convergence program, and
- Other active projects or recently-issued standards of interest to nonpublic entities.
- FASB Board Member Daryl Buck (NOTE: prior to joining the FASB board this year, Buck served as CFO of Reasor's Inc. and as Chairman of FEI's Committee on Private Company Standards)
- FASB Board Member Larry Smith, and
- FASB Staff Members Jeff Mechanick, Ron Bossio, and Paul Glotzer
Read additional course and registration information for FASB's June 17 Update for Nonpublic Entities.
Print this post