The webcast will focus on: "How to use the soon-to-be-released Taxonomy Online Review and Comment System’s search and navigation functions to efficiently find the tags that meet the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s filer requirements."
Subtopics to be covered include:
- Navigating the taxonomy
- Considerations for tag selection
- Understanding tag relationships and how to use the network views
- Using advanced search and shared search functions to find relevant tags
- Quickly finding certain types of tags
- Understanding when to use industry entry points
- Finding tags using the Accounting Standards Codification
- Using specialized labels to find tags
- Providing feedback on the Development and Accounting Standards Update Taxonomies.
- J.. Louis Matherne, FASB chief of taxonomy development,
- Christine Tan, FASB XBRL project manager, and
- Susan Yount, SEC, Office of Interactive Data
See the course description and registration information for FASB's June 22 webcast on the XBRL taxonomy.
Print this post